Request for Interpreter

Do You Need a Spanish Interpreter for Court?  

You can request the services of an interpreter in Spanish to interpret in court at no cost to you.

Contact Superior Court Offices: 

In Person: 2nd Floor of the Courthouse
By Telephone: (360) 370-7480
(San Juan County Court Administrator)

San Juan County Court Administrator 7/8/2015