Auto-Pay Tax Payments
Pay Your Taxes Using Auto-Pay
The San Juan County Treasurer's Office is happy to announce the start of our Auto-Pay Tax Program. Enroll in our Auto-Pay program to pay your taxes automatically.
To apply for the program, fill out the enrollment form (PDF) and return it to our office in person or by mail. On April 25 and October 25 , or the next business day, your tax payment(s) will be made automatically for the amount shown on your tax payment(s) coupons. If you choose to pay for the full year, this will be done on April 25. If you choose this option, you must complete and return the enrollment form by March 15 or September 15.
The authorization remains in effect until the Treasurer has received written notification from you, no less than 30 days before the next payment date. Or, at such time that a payment is refused by your financial institution for any reason (these will incur a returned item fee in the amount currently in effect at the time of return).
- Print out the enrollment form (PDF).
- Fill out the form, including the appropriate signature(s) for the account.
- Attach a voided check if you are using a checking account.
- Be sure that ALL property IDs are listed that you wish to enroll in the program.
- Mail the enrollment form (PDF) with attachments to:
San Juan County Treasurer
P.O Box 639
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Already Enrolled, but Need to...
- Change your bank account number: print out the enrollment form (PDF), then follow the instructions as detailed above and include a note that specifies that this is a change of bank account. To confirm your Autopay status, you must contact our office.
- Add properties: print out the enrollment form (PDF), then follow the instructions as detailed above and include a letter requesting that we add properties to your account. To confirm your Autopay status, you must contact our office.
- Stop the Auto-Pay deduction: print out the cancellation form (PDF), fill it out, sign it, and mail it to the address on the form. To confirm your Autopay status, you must contact our office.
*Note: Changes to your Auto-Pay MUST be made 30 days before the next payment date.