Mobile Home Movement

Permit Information
Before mobile homes can be moved a tax certificate for mobile home movement must be completed. This is a 4 part carbon form. All taxes including delinquent amounts plus current year must be paid in full.

After the completion of the Tax Certificate, the Treasurer's Office issues a Mobile Home Movement Decal with the make, model year and serial number of the mobile. Transporter's name and WUTC Permit number is needed as well as the DOT Special Motor Vehicle Permit Number. The decal is valid for 15 days from the date of issue.

The San Juan County Public Works must be contacted for further permits, such as Mobile Vehicle Permits. The San Juan County Permit Center must also be contacted for a building permit.