News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/20/2022 2:21:00 PM to 5/27/2022 12:00:03 AM.
County Roads Operations and Engineering
Posted on: May 20, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Prune Alley Update
Construction Update for the week of May 23, 2022
- 4-day work week is anticipated, with the site open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
- Sewer Switch over, new sewer line and service connections south of A Street will be activated and existing line decommissioned.
- Site demolition is planned, activities may include cutting, pulverizing and hammering for final removal of all existing curb, gutter and sidewalk and roadway pavement.
- Contractor is installing new lateral catch basins, storm drains, and stormwater treatment structures.
- New Road Closure and Detour 24hr a day during the construction along the Entire Project see the temporary traffic closure map.
- North Beach Rd closure south of Enchanted Forest Rd and north of Victory Hill, Prune Alley intersection closed.
- School Road closure west of Pine Street to through traffic, Prune Alley intersection closed.
- Rose Street closure west of Pine Street to through traffic, Prune Alley intersection closed.
- A Street closed between Prune Alley and North Beach Road.
- Prune Alley closed north of Main Street.
- Pedestrian and vehicular access will be limited during pulverization and demolition activities
- Contractor will work to restore access to the areas as soon as possible to limit full road closure.