Once in the portal, you can navigate to your current application, and upload documents as needed. Each permit type will have different submittal requirements.
To upload files, you’ll click on “Applications” and then “My Applications” (THIS APPLIES TO ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN REVIEWED AND FOUND DEFICIENT.)
- Click on the blue permit number
- Scroll down to the “Submittals” section (look for PENDING status)
- Click on the blue link that shows “0 Files”
- Click on the “Upload” button
- Navigate to your file and upload, you can upload more than 1 document for each submittal type.
- DEFERRED files: you can upload if you have it, but it’s not required to move permit forward in review at this time. (for example, not all buildings need engineering, but if you have it, then upload it.
- REQUIRED: in order to move your permit through the process, ALL REQUIRED SUBMITTALS NEED TO BE UPLOADED.
- Versions: the initial uploaded document is version 1. Any subsequent revised ones, are version 2,3,4 etc. Some items get rejected and we’ll ask you to upload a second version.
- Status: In review: we are looking at this still. Pending: Nothing uploaded yet. Deficient: Not approved, needs changes. Approved. You are good to go!